Quality FD-Computers - own assembly lowbudget Linux computer
ENGLISH VERSION / VOOR NEDERLANDS KLIK JUIST BOVEN ONS LOGO (links boven) OP DE VLAG "LANGUAGE"
Quality FD-Computers - own assembly lowbudget Linux desktop computer:
- Intel Celeron G4900 CPU
- 4 Gb DDR3 ram-memory Kingston
- 500 Gb hard drive or 120 Gb SSD
- No monitor, keyboard and mouse
These desktop computers can be delivered with*:
- Linux Mint: Look and feel like Windows 7 or Windows 10 (VIDEO only NL sorry) or (video from linux-scoop)
- Ubuntu: Look and feel like Windows 8 (VIDEO)
- Elementary OS: Look and feel like Apple MacOS (VIDEO) or (promo video from Elemenatary OS itself)
- Zorin OS: Look and feel like Windows 7 or Windows 10 (VIDEO) or (video from linux-scoop)
- Debian: very stable Linux version but not so innovative (VIDEO)
- Kubuntu: Ubuntu KDE Plasma as standard working environment (VIDEO) or (video KDE-Plasma from linux-scoop)
both in the Leap (normal version) and in the Tubleweed version (rolling
version, each time automatically updated to the latest version) (VIDEO) or (video from linux-scoop)
- Fedora: community version of the paying Red Hat Linux system (VIDEO) or (video from linux-scoop)
- Manjaro: a fully rolling version (always automatically updated to the latest version) based on Arch-Linux (VIDEO) or (video from linux-scoop)
- Deepin: Look and feel like MacOS (VIDEO) of (video from linux-scoop)
- Or with a other Linux distro, as you wish
* For all Ubuntu-based Linux versions (Linux Mint, Ubuntu, Elementary OS, Zorin OS, Kubuntu) many additional software packages are installed by us for free. In the other version, Linux is simply installed as standard.
- Only Linux
- Only Windows
- Dual-boot: you can choose for Linux or Windows on the start up (VIDEO)
- Dual-boot: Linux and Tails (high privacy Linux) live Linux system
- Dual-boot: Linux + another Linux distribution
- Hybride or Virtual system: in Linux you can start up Windows in a separate window to work with Windows on a virtual system (VIDEO)
- These mini-computers are assembled in our shop: we place the memory, hard drive or SSD (Solid State Drive), processor and install Linux.
- We only work with solid brands for memory, SSD/hard drive, …
- All computers or laptops are custom made and/or customized as desired
- The outstanding service starts immediately after the purchase of your new system. If desired, we will transfer all your documents, e-mails, pictures, etc. FOR FREE form your old computer/laptop to your new laptop (we need your old computer or laptop in the store for that. You can bring it in or send it to us).
- We make your computer directly start ready, and with start ready we mean too start ready make (no OEM installation where you must do a lot of things afterwards): we install Linux and several free tools extra that can be very useful for you.
- When you have recieved your computer or laptop (and connected to the internet) we can (if you want) install your printer or other peripherals. We do this with Teamviewer as free extra service!
- Free support by phone +32(0)51/77.14.06 (only english and dutch)
- Free support by e-mail
- Support in the store self: FD-Computers – Engelstraat 26 – 8480 Ichtegem (Belgium)
- Remote support with Teamviewer for minor problems
- LibreOffice: a full texteditor with own version of Word and Excel
- Mozilla Firefox: a internet browser like Microsoft Edge on Windows or Safari on Apple mac.
- Google Chromium: a internet browser like Google Chrome but then in a open source version
- The usual tools that you need for several websites (for example: youtube) and for opening PDF documents
- VLC player: a videoplayer that plays every videofile
- Mozilla Thunderbird: an outstanding e-mail client
- Extra fonts like in Windows
- Eid-viewer (only installed for Belgium clients)
- Skype and Zoom: videocalls with internet
- Gimp: a advanced foto-editor program like Adobe Photoshop and a other simply foto-editor for smaller edits.
- Darktable: a RAW foto-editor
- Spotify: online musicstreaming
- Tor-browser: anonymous browser for the internet
- Microsoft Office Online Apps: online version of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc.
- Microsoft Teams: meetings or online lessons
- Brave Browser: secure, fast and private webbrowsing
- Would you like other programs? This is certainly possible, report it to us in the comments, we will install your desired programs.
- OEM installation: if you opt for an OEM installation, you will be asked for your desired username and password during the first start-up. This is only possible with some Linux versions such as Ubuntu and Ubuntu derivatives. If you do not opt for an OEM installation, we will create a username and password for you that can always be changed afterwards if you wish.
FD-Computers – Mini-computers, the best and fastest service on the market!
You think mayby: “a computers is just a computer!” you are right! But something can be a effort to think deeper about it. Because what is more annoying than waiting for two or three weeks or even months on your computer when it’s defective? Just at that point are these FD-Computers mini-computers much better than the others. In case of a defect, your computer will in most cases even be repaired within 24 hours of arrival! With the purchase of a FD-Computers mini-computer you choose for confidence or security. In addition to design and performance, we offer you the best and fastest service :
- 2 years warranty
- These computers can by made
custimized (bigger hard drive, more or less memory, …)
- On defective, the mini-computer can be in the most cases repaired by
FD-Computers itself. We (FD-Computers) has the right to open the computer
without the warranty being voided. In the case we can not repair it
for you, whe send the computer to the manufacturer (in this case it takes
longer than the 24 hours, but in most cases we can repair it in our
- In the case of a defect outside the warranty, we can still repair your computer.
Do you want this laptop or a computer with Windows? It’s
possible, we also sell these with Windows or Dual-boot (Linux and
FREE DELIVERY ALL OVER THE EUROPEAN UNION:
South Cyprus, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece,
Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta,
Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia,
Spain, Czech Republic, United Kingdom
Other European countries outside the EU, such as Switzerland and Norway: transport costs 50 euros.
World wide delivery 65 euros.
Contact us if you want more technical information about these computer.
- Product Code: lowbudget-pc-linux
- Availability: 1 to 2 weeks
- Ex Tax: 371.07€
Tags: Intel own assembly lowbudget desktop computer with Linux pre-installed Linux Mint Ubuntu Deepin Elementary-OS Debian Zorin-OS Tails OpenSuse Fedora Manjaro Kubuntu Cinnamon KDE Plasma DDE Gnome MacOS ubuntustudio ubuntushop.be